I suppose its never to early to start the bedtime routine with everybody's favorite book Hippos Go Berserk. Elijah is starting to sit up more (with a little help) and really work hard to crunch up from laying down, so its a little easier to read to him as he likes being upright. Its pretty cute watching him become more interested in the pages, pictures and colors. He is always so happy and smiley....really smiley! Bedtime is getting easier with both of the boys. Jack has always been such a good sleeper, adding Elijah hasn't been too overwhelming. I'm glad Elijah's bedtime is an hour after Jack's also. I feel like they are both getting some individual time before bed with Mom or Dad, and sometimes both of us. I've always felt so lucky and happy watching Sonia with the boys. Bedtime is one of the best moments. We really are three lucky boys.

No comments:
Post a Comment