Today Jack and I went to the Denver Zoo, and Grandma and Papa met us there. The weather was gorgeous, and we quickly were down to our t-shirts. We saw lots of animals/reptiles/fish/etc. This included the lions, giraffes, camels, monkeys, hippo, rhino, elephants, lizards, snakes, penguins... The list goes on and on. I would say that the favorites today included the howler monkeys, who put on quite a show sounding like they were burping (long grotesque burps), the hyenas, and as always, the big fish. Jack also enjoyed the geese and peacocks that shared a bit of his lunch (just the bread). I know I had a wonderful time, and I think Jack did too, based on the nap he is now taking.
Grandma and Papa got a zoo membership today, which allows them to take their grandchildren whenever they want. I'm sure there will be many fun zoo days in the future.




No comments:
Post a Comment