On March 12th, Jack had his 9 month check up. Where has the time gone? He weighed in at 23 lbs. 9 oz, which is 95th percentile (no wonder my arms get SO tired holding him - but the pushing off doesn't help those matters either). He was 29 1/4 inches long, which was reported as 85th percentile. And his head circumference was 45.3 cm (60th percentile). All in all, he is a healthy young boy. We continue to try new foods with him, and he continues to be a little resistant with texture change.
At his appointment, I wasn't comfortable getting the one vaccination he was scheduled to receive (and I was relieved when the doctor recommended waiting too - nice I didn't have to discuss that and it was a confidence booster in the ped practice we go to). So, we went back 2 weeks later, Jack got his shot, and though he made a stinky face at the nurse, he didn't cry. And he didn't need his pacifier, which we have put away, hopefully permanently. Jack impresses me all the time with his toughness. Whether its a shot, a tough fall, or an awful illness, he really is a trooper. Don't get me wrong, he does plenty of whining that last hour before bedtime, but I'm cranky when I'm tired too. Guess he gets that from me.
No comments:
Post a Comment