Friday, April 22, 2011

It's like Christmas

This week was busy as always, especially with Justin out of town again, but it was also full of little surprises. When I arrived home from work everyday, there was at least one package waiting for me at the front door. It literally seemed a little like Christmas time. Some of the packages were fun and exciting (and somewhat expected), while others were a bit boring. Regardless, it's always fun to open a box and discover it's contents.

Tuesday - box from Amazon contained a couple books Justin had ordered.  I had no idea they were coming.

Wednesday - a box that had 2 HDMI cables, again ordered by Justin unbeknownst to me, and the tree decal we ordered for the nursery.  I didn't know they had shipped it out so fast, so that one was exciting.

Thursday - Justin also ordered a new wall mount for the TV.  This one has an arm for turning the TV in multiple directions, which I didn't realize we were missing.  But what do I know?

Friday - today was the day of never ending deliveries, and Justin took the day off of work and received them all.  First, we got curtains we had ordered for the nursery and the guest bedroom, and we got the long awaited glider (Justin even managed to take a nice long nap in the new glider after putting it together - he likes it a lot). Then, we got a picture we ordered for the nursery, and we got our weekly organic produce delivery.  What a haul!

We are still waiting some other wall decals for the nursery, which could arrive as early as tomorrow.  We are hoping they do, as we are excited to get the decals on the wall and see how we like it.  Nursery decorating is happening, slowly but surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment